ZARMEN Sp. z o.o.'s strategy of development provides that our priority objective is driving towards sustainable development benefiting the clients, the interested parties, and the Company. This strategy is to be pursued by way of shaping appropriate proportions between the economic efficiency and the aspects of quality, environment and health and safety at work. In pursuit of our sustainable development strategy, we have been constantly increasing investment outlays in order to ensure improvement in the quality of our products and services and in the relations between the company and the environment, as well as in order to shift the safety at work to a higher level. Performance of our strategy is assisted by the implemented, maintained and continuously improved Integrated System of Managing Quality, Environment and Health and Safety at Work. In August 2013 the Integrated System passed for the fourth time the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and PN-N-18001 certification. The audit was carried out by the Central Institute for Labour Protection - National Research Institute in Warsaw.
- Integrated Business Management System in accordance with standards PN-EN ISO 9001:2009, PN-EN ISO 14001:2005, PN-N-18001:2004,
- Certificate of Competence (Welding Commission for Certifying Industrial Firms, Institute of Welding in Gliwice) (Spawalnicza Komisja Kwalifikowania Zakładów Przemysłowych, Instytut Spawalnictwa w Gliwicach) entitling the holder to carry out welding works in accordance with Polish Standard PN-M-69008 and to perform steel structures in accordance with Polish Standard PN-B-06200,
- Certificate of the Polish Technical Supervision Authority (Urząd Dozoru Technicznego) entitling the holder to manufacture e.g. boom lifts, overhead cranes, hoists, winches, fixed cranes, steam boilers, water boilers, fixed pressure vessels, non-pressure vessels, low-pressure vessels, for toxic or caustic materials,
- Authorisation granted by STALKO to carry out repairs, inspections and installation of WPK, WOK and WPR fans.
- 2009 Forbes’ diamond in the category of businesses exceeding PLN 200 million (ranking 3rd in Śląskie Voivodship and 32nd in Poland),
- Golden Laurel of Skills and Competence (2006),
- Business Gazelle in the “Puls Biznesu” journal ranking of dynamically developing businesses (2007),
- Silver Laurel for the Management Board President,
- Opole Quality Award (2004).